Other specified endocrine disorders E34.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other specified endocrine disorders" is "E34.8". E34.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E34.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E34.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E34.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 E34.8 may differ.
- Pineal gland dysfunction
- pseudohypoparathyroidism (E20.1)
Codes: = Billable
E34 Other endocrine disorders
- E34.8 Other specified endocrine disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.