Short stature due to endocrine disorder E34.3
- E34.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E34.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E34.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 E34.3 may differ.
- Constitutional short stature
- Laron-type short stature
- achondroplastic short stature (Q77.4)
- hypochondroplastic short stature (Q77.4)
- nutritional short stature (E45)
- pituitary short stature (E23.0)
- progeria (E34.8)
- renal short stature (N25.0)
- Russell-Silver syndrome (Q87.1)
- short-limbed stature with immunodeficiency (D82.2)
- short stature in specific dysmorphic syndromes - code to syndrome - see Alphabetical Index
- short stature NOS (R62.52)
Codes: = Billable
E34 Other endocrine disorders
- E34.3 Short stature due to endocrine disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.