Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified E34.2
- E34.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E34.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E34.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 E34.2 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- ectopic ACTH syndrome (E24.3)
Codes: = Billable
E34 Other endocrine disorders
- E34.2 Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.