Other endocrine disorders E34
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other endocrine disorders" is "E34". E34 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E34 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E34 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E34 - other international versions of ICD-10 E34 may differ.
- pseudohypoparathyroidism (E20.1)
Codes: = Billable
E34 Other endocrine disorders
- E34.0 Carcinoid syndrome
- E34.1 Other hypersecretion of intestinal hormones
- E34.2 Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified
- E34.3 Short stature due to endocrine disorder
- E34.4 Constitutional tall stature
- E34.5 Androgen insensitivity syndrome
- E34.8 Other specified endocrine disorders
- E34.9 Endocrine disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.