Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] syndromes E31.2
- E31.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E31.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E31.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 E31.2 may differ.
- Multiple endocrine adenomatosis
- any associated malignancies and other conditions associated with the syndromes
Codes: = Billable
E31 Polyglandular dysfunction
- E31.2 Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] syndromes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.