Testicular hypofunction E29.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Testicular hypofunction" is "E29.1". E29.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E29.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E29.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E29.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E29.1 may differ.
- Defective biosynthesis of testicular androgen NOS
- 5-delta-Reductase deficiency (with male pseudohermaphroditism)
- Testicular hypogonadism NOS
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- postprocedural testicular hypofunction (E89.5)
Codes: = Billable
E29 Testicular dysfunction
- E29.1 Testicular hypofunction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.