Testicular hyperfunction E29.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Testicular hyperfunction" is "E29.0". E29.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E29.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E29.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E29.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E29.0 may differ.
- Hypersecretion of testicular hormones
Codes: = Billable
E29 Testicular dysfunction
- E29.0 Testicular hyperfunction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.