Polycystic ovarian syndrome E28.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Polycystic ovarian syndrome" is "E28.2". E28.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E28.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E28.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E28.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 E28.2 may differ.
- Sclerocystic ovary syndrome
- Stein-Leventhal syndrome
Codes: = Billable
E28 Ovarian dysfunction
- E28.2 Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.