Other adrenocortical overactivity E27.0
- E27.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E27.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E27.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E27.0 may differ.
- Overproduction of ACTH, not associated with Cushing's disease
- Premature adrenarche
- Cushing's syndrome (E24.-)
Codes: = Billable
E27 Other disorders of adrenal gland
- E27.0 Other adrenocortical overactivity
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.