Other disorders of adrenal gland E27
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of adrenal gland" is "E27". E27 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E27 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E27 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E27 - other international versions of ICD-10 E27 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
E27 Other disorders of adrenal gland
- E27.0 Other adrenocortical overactivity
- E27.1 Primary adrenocortical insufficiency
- E27.2 Addisonian crisis
- E27.3 Drug-induced adrenocortical insufficiency
- E27.4 Other and unspecified adrenocortical insufficiency
- E27.5 Adrenomedullary hyperfunction
- E27.8 Other specified disorders of adrenal gland
- E27.9 Disorder of adrenal gland, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.