Adrenogenital disorders E25
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Adrenogenital disorders" is "E25". E25 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E25 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E25 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E25 - other international versions of ICD-10 E25 may differ.
- adrenogenital syndromes, virilizing or feminizing, whether acquired or due to adrenal hyperplasia consequent on inborn enzyme defects in hormone synthesis
- Female adrenal pseudohermaphroditism
- Female heterosexual precocious pseudopuberty
- Male isosexual precocious pseudopuberty
- Male macrogenitosomia praecox
- Male sexual precocity with adrenal hyperplasia
- Male virilization (female)
Codes: = Billable
- E25 Adrenogenital disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.