Pituitary-dependent Cushing's disease E24.0
- E24.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E24.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E24.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E24.0 may differ.
- Overproduction of pituitary ACTH
- Pituitary-dependent hypercorticalism
Codes: = Billable
E24 Cushing's syndrome
- E24.0 Pituitary-dependent Cushing's disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.