The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypopituitarism" is "E23.0". E23.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E23.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E23.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E23.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E23.0 may differ.
- Fertile eunuch syndrome
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
- Idiopathic growth hormone deficiency
- Isolated deficiency of gonadotropin
- Isolated deficiency of growth hormone
- Isolated deficiency of pituitary hormone
- Kallmann's syndrome
- Lorain-Levi short stature
- Necrosis of pituitary gland (postpartum)
- Pituitary cachexia
- Pituitary insufficiency NOS
- Pituitary short stature
- Sheehan's syndrome
- Simmonds' disease
Codes: = Billable
E23 Hypofunction and other disorders of the pituitary gland
- E23.0 Hypopituitarism
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.