Other hyperfunction of pituitary gland E22.8
- E22.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E22.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E22.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 E22.8 may differ.
- Central precocious puberty
Codes: = Billable
E22 Hyperfunction of pituitary gland
- E22.8 Other hyperfunction of pituitary gland
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.