Acromegaly and pituitary gigantism E22.0
- E22.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E22.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E22.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E22.0 may differ.
- Overproduction of growth hormone
Codes: = Billable
E22 Hyperfunction of pituitary gland
- E22.0 Acromegaly and pituitary gigantism
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.