Disorder of pancreatic internal secretion, unspecified E16.9
- E16.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E16.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E16.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 E16.9 may differ.
- Islet-cell hyperplasia NOS
- Pancreatic endocrine cell hyperplasia NOS
Codes: = Billable
E16 Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion
- E16.9 Disorder of pancreatic internal secretion, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.