Other hypoglycemia E16.1
- E16.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E16.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E16.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E16.1 may differ.
- Functional hyperinsulinism
- Functional nonhyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia
- Hyperinsulinism NOS
- Hyperplasia of pancreatic islet beta cells NOS
Codes: = Billable
E16 Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion
- E16.1 Other hypoglycemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.