Drug-induced hypoglycemia without coma E16.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Drug-induced hypoglycemia without coma" is "E16.0". E16.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E16.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E16.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E16.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E16.0 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- diabetes with hypoglycemia without coma (E09.649)
Codes: = Billable
E16 Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion
- E16.0 Drug-induced hypoglycemia without coma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.