Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion E16
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion" is "E16". E16 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E16 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E16 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E16 - other international versions of ICD-10 E16 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
E16 Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion
- E16.0 Drug-induced hypoglycemia without coma
- E16.1 Other hypoglycemia
- E16.2 Hypoglycemia, unspecified
- E16.3 Increased secretion of glucagon
- E16.4 Increased secretion of gastrin
- E16.8 Other specified disorders of pancreatic internal secretion
- E16.9 Disorder of pancreatic internal secretion, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.