Nondiabetic hypoglycemic coma E15
- E15 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E15 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E15 - other international versions of ICD-10 E15 may differ.
- drug-induced insulin coma in nondiabetic
- hyperinsulinism with hypoglycemic coma
- hypoglycemic coma NOS
Codes: = Billable
E15 Nondiabetic hypoglycemic coma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.