Dyshormogenetic goiter E07.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Dyshormogenetic goiter" is "E07.1". E07.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E07.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E07.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E07.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E07.1 may differ.
- Familial dyshormogenetic goiter
- Pendred's syndrome
- transitory congenital goiter with normal function (P72.0)
Codes: = Billable
E07 Other disorders of thyroid
- E07.1 Dyshormogenetic goiter
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.