Hypersecretion of calcitonin E07.0
- E07.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E07.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E07.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E07.0 may differ.
- C-cell hyperplasia of thyroid
- Hypersecretion of thyrocalcitonin
Codes: = Billable
E07 Other disorders of thyroid
- E07.0 Hypersecretion of calcitonin
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.