Drug-induced thyroiditis E06.4
- E06.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E06.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E06.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 E06.4 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
- E06.4 Drug-induced thyroiditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.