Autoimmune thyroiditis E06.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Autoimmune thyroiditis" is "E06.3". E06.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E06.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E06.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E06.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 E06.3 may differ.
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Hashitoxicosis (transient)
- Lymphadenoid goiter
- Lymphocytic thyroiditis
- Struma lymphomatosa
Codes: = Billable
- E06.3 Autoimmune thyroiditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.