Chronic thyroiditis with transient thyrotoxicosis E06.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic thyroiditis with transient thyrotoxicosis" is "E06.2". E06.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E06.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E06.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E06.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 E06.2 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- autoimmune thyroiditis (E06.3)
Codes: = Billable
- E06.2 Chronic thyroiditis with transient thyrotoxicosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.