Subacute thyroiditis E06.1
- E06.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E06.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E06.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E06.1 may differ.
- de Quervain thyroiditis
- Giant-cell thyroiditis
- Granulomatous thyroiditis
- Nonsuppurative thyroiditis
- Viral thyroiditis
- autoimmune thyroiditis (E06.3)
Codes: = Billable
- E06.1 Subacute thyroiditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.