Other thyrotoxicosis with thyrotoxic crisis or storm E05.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other thyrotoxicosis with thyrotoxic crisis or storm" is "E05.81". E05.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E05.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E05.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E05.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 E05.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
E05 Thyrotoxicosis [hyperthyroidism]
E05.8 Other thyrotoxicosis
- E05.81 Other thyrotoxicosis with thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- E05.8 Other thyrotoxicosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.