Other thyrotoxicosis E05.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other thyrotoxicosis" is "E05.8". E05.8 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E05.8 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E05.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E05.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 E05.8 may differ.
- Overproduction of thyroid-stimulating hormone
Codes: = Billable
- E05 Thyrotoxicosis [hyperthyroidism]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.