Thyrotoxicosis with diffuse goiter E05.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Thyrotoxicosis with diffuse goiter" is "E05.0". E05.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E05.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E05.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E05.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E05.0 may differ.
- Exophthalmic or toxic goiter NOS
- Graves' disease
- Toxic diffuse goiter
Codes: = Billable
E05 Thyrotoxicosis [hyperthyroidism]
- E05.0 Thyrotoxicosis with diffuse goiter
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.