Other hypothyroidism E03
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other hypothyroidism" is "E03". E03 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E03 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E03 - other international versions of ICD-10 E03 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
E03 Other hypothyroidism
- E03.0 Congenital hypothyroidism with diffuse goiter
- E03.1 Congenital hypothyroidism without goiter
- E03.2 Hypothyroidism due to medicaments and other exogenous substances
- E03.3 Postinfectious hypothyroidism
- E03.4 Atrophy of thyroid (acquired)
- E03.5 Myxedema coma
- E03.8 Other specified hypothyroidism
- E03.9 Hypothyroidism, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.