Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, unspecified E00.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, unspecified" is "E00.9". E00.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E00.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E00.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E00.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 E00.9 may differ.
- Congenital iodine-deficiency hypothyroidism NOS
- Endemic cretinism NOS
Codes: = Billable
E00 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome
- E00.9 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.