Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, mixed type E00.2
- E00.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E00.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E00.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 E00.2 may differ.
- Endemic cretinism, mixed type
Codes: = Billable
E00 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome
- E00.2 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, mixed type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.