Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, myxedematous type E00.1
- E00.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E00.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E00.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E00.1 may differ.
- Endemic hypothyroid cretinism
- Endemic cretinism, myxedematous type
Codes: = Billable
E00 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome
- E00.1 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, myxedematous type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.