Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, neurological type E00.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, neurological type" is "E00.0". E00.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E00.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E00.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E00.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E00.0 may differ.
- Endemic cretinism, neurological type
Codes: = Billable
E00 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome
- E00.0 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome, neurological type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.