Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome E00
- E00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E00 - other international versions of ICD-10 E00 may differ.
- code (F70-F79) to identify associated intellectual disabilities.
- subclinical iodine-deficiency hypothyroidism (E02)
Codes: = Billable
- E00 Congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.