Polyclonal hypergammaglobulinemia D89.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Polyclonal hypergammaglobulinemia" is "D89.0". D89.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D89.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D89.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D89.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 D89.0 may differ.
- Benign hypergammaglobulinemic purpura
- Polyclonal gammopathy NOS
Codes: = Billable
D89 Other disorders involving the immune mechanism, not elsewhere classified
- D89.0 Polyclonal hypergammaglobulinemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.