Di George's syndrome D82.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Di George's syndrome" is "D82.1". D82.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D82.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D82.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D82.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 D82.1 may differ.
- Pharyngeal pouch syndrome
- Thymic alymphoplasia
- Thymic aplasia or hypoplasia with immunodeficiency
Codes: = Billable
D82 Immunodeficiency associated with other major defects
- D82.1 Di George's syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.