Immunodeficiency associated with other major defects D82
- D82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D82 - other international versions of ICD-10 D82 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- ataxia telangiectasia [Louis-Bar] (G11.3)
Codes: = Billable
D82 Immunodeficiency associated with other major defects
- D82.0 Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
- D82.1 Di George's syndrome
- D82.2 Immunodeficiency with short-limbed stature
- D82.3 Immunodeficiency following hereditary defective response to Epstein-Barr virus
- D82.4 Hyperimmunoglobulin E [IgE] syndrome
- D82.8 Immunodeficiency associated with other specified major defects
- D82.9 Immunodeficiency associated with major defect, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.