Combined immunodeficiencies D81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Combined immunodeficiencies" is "D81". D81 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D81 - other international versions of ICD-10 D81 may differ.
- autosomal recessive agammaglobulinemia (Swiss type) (D80.0)
Codes: = Billable
D81 Combined immunodeficiencies
- D81.0 Severe combined immunodeficiency [SCID] with reticular dysgenesis
- D81.1 Severe combined immunodeficiency [SCID] with low T- and B-cell numbers
- D81.2 Severe combined immunodeficiency [SCID] with low or normal B-cell numbers
- D81.3 Adenosine deaminase [ADA] deficiency
- D81.4 Nezelof's syndrome
- D81.5 Purine nucleoside phosphorylase [PNP] deficiency
- D81.6 Major histocompatibility complex class I deficiency
- D81.7 Major histocompatibility complex class II deficiency
- D81.8 Other combined immunodeficiencies
- D81.9 Combined immunodeficiency, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.