Immunodeficiency with predominantly antibody defects D80
- D80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D80 - other international versions of ICD-10 D80 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
D80 Immunodeficiency with predominantly antibody defects
- D80.0 Hereditary hypogammaglobulinemia
- D80.1 Nonfamilial hypogammaglobulinemia
- D80.2 Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin A [IgA]
- D80.3 Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin G [IgG] subclasses
- D80.4 Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin M [IgM]
- D80.5 Immunodeficiency with increased immunoglobulin M [IgM]
- D80.6 Antibody deficiency with near-normal immunoglobulins or with hyperimmunoglobulinemia
- D80.7 Transient hypogammaglobulinemia of infancy
- D80.8 Other immunodeficiencies with predominantly antibody defects
- D80.9 Immunodeficiency with predominantly antibody defects, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.