Other disorders of blood and blood-forming organs in diseases classified elsewhere D77
- D77 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D77 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D77 - other international versions of ICD-10 D77 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- congenital early syphilis (A50.0)
- echinococcosis (B67.0-B67.9)
- malaria (B50.0-B54)
- schistosomiasis [bilharziasis] (B65.0-B65.9)
- vitamin C deficiency (E54)
Codes: = Billable
D77 Other disorders of blood and blood-forming organs in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.