Other specified diseases with participation of lymphoreticular and reticulohistiocytic tissue D76
- D76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D76 - other international versions of ICD-10 D76 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- (Abt-) Letterer-Siwe disease (C96.0)
- eosinophilic granuloma (C96.6)
- Hand-Schüller-Christian disease (C96.5)
- histiocytic medullary reticulosis (C96.9)
- histiocytic sarcoma (C96.A)
- histiocytosis X, multifocal (C96.5)
- histiocytosis X, unifocal (C96.6)
- Langerhans-cell histiocytosis, multifocal (C96.5)
- Langerhans-cell histiocytosis NOS (C96.6)
- Langerhans-cell histiocytosis, unifocal (C96.6)
- leukemic reticuloendotheliosis (C91.4-)
- lipomelanotic reticulosis (I89.8)
- malignant histiocytosis (C96.A)
- malignant reticulosis (C86.0)
- nonlipid reticuloendotheliosis (C96.0)
Codes: = Billable
- D76 Other specified diseases with participation of lymphoreticular and reticulohistiocytic tissue
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.