Disorder of white blood cells, unspecified D72.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorder of white blood cells, unspecified" is "D72.9". D72.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D72.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D72.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D72.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 D72.9 may differ.
- Abnormal leukocyte differential NOS
Codes: = Billable
D72 Other disorders of white blood cells
- D72.9 Disorder of white blood cells, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.