Monocytosis (symptomatic) D72.821
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Monocytosis (symptomatic)" is "D72.821". D72.821 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D72.821 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D72.821 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D72.821 - other international versions of ICD-10 D72.821 may differ.
- infectious mononucleosis (B27.-)
Codes: = Billable
D72 Other disorders of white blood cells
D72.8 Other specified disorders of white blood cells
D72.82 Elevated white blood cell count
- D72.821 Monocytosis (symptomatic)
- D72.82 Elevated white blood cell count
- D72.8 Other specified disorders of white blood cells
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.