The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Lymphocytopenia" is "D72.810". D72.810 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D72.810 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D72.810 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D72.810 - other international versions of ICD-10 D72.810 may differ.
- Decreased lymphocytes
Codes: = Billable
D72 Other disorders of white blood cells
D72.8 Other specified disorders of white blood cells
D72.81 Decreased white blood cell count
- D72.810 Lymphocytopenia
- D72.81 Decreased white blood cell count
- D72.8 Other specified disorders of white blood cells
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.