Genetic anomalies of leukocytes D72.0
- D72.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D72.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D72.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 D72.0 may differ.
- Alder (granulation) (granulocyte) anomaly
- Alder syndrome
- Hereditary leukocytic hypersegmentation
- Hereditary leukocytic hyposegmentation
- Hereditary leukomelanopathy
- May-Hegglin (granulation) (granulocyte) anomaly
- May-Hegglin syndrome
- Pelger-Huët (granulation) (granulocyte) anomaly
- Pelger-Huët syndrome
- Chédiak (-Steinbrinck)-Higashi syndrome (E70.330)
Codes: = Billable
D72 Other disorders of white blood cells
- D72.0 Genetic anomalies of leukocytes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.