Functional disorders of polymorphonuclear neutrophils D71
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Functional disorders of polymorphonuclear neutrophils" is "D71". D71 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D71 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D71 - other international versions of ICD-10 D71 may differ.
- Cell membrane receptor complex [CR3] defect
- Chronic (childhood) granulomatous disease
- Congenital dysphagocytosis
- Progressive septic granulomatosis
Codes: = Billable
D71 Functional disorders of polymorphonuclear neutrophils
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.