Other drug-induced agranulocytosis D70.2
- D70.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D70.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D70.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 D70.2 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
- D70.2 Other drug-induced agranulocytosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.