Agranulocytosis secondary to cancer chemotherapy D70.1
- D70.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D70.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D70.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 D70.1 may differ.
- underlying neoplasm
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T45.1X5)
Codes: = Billable
- D70.1 Agranulocytosis secondary to cancer chemotherapy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.