Purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions D69
- D69 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D69 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D69 - other international versions of ICD-10 D69 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
D69 Purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions
- D69.0 Allergic purpura
- D69.1 Qualitative platelet defects
- D69.2 Other nonthrombocytopenic purpura
- D69.3 Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- D69.4 Other primary thrombocytopenia
- D69.5 Secondary thrombocytopenia
- D69.6 Thrombocytopenia, unspecified
- D69.8 Other specified hemorrhagic conditions
- D69.9 Hemorrhagic condition, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.